- 158K residents in 149k households call North Fulton home.
- The population is projected to grow to 434,901 by 2024.
- The annual growth rate is 1.29%.
- The median age is 38.5.
Economic growth ultimately stems from an educated and equipped workforce.
- 95% of adults in North Fulton are High School graduates.
- 63% have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 25% have obtained a Graduate Degree.
Professions & Economic Development
The professional and economic opportunity is tremendous in North Fulton. The North Fulton workforce is employed in largely IT and Healthcare positions, as the area is dominated by these fields.
- North Fulton has a slightly higher cost of living at 102.4 compared to the US Average of 100.
- The cost of doing business is 92 compared to the US Average of 100.
- The median household income is $100,482.
- 5 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in North Fulton: UPS, WestRock, Veritiv, Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), and Graphic Packaging.
- There are 121,000 IT jobs and 167,000 healthcare positions in North Fulton.
- Since 2016, North Fulton has gained 3,500 new and retained jobs and 27 location announcements.