- 386K residents in 149k households call North Fulton home.
- The population is projected to grow to 411,500 by 2023.
- The annual growth rate is 1.30%.
- The median age is 38.3.
Economic growth ultimately stems from an educated and equipped workforce.
- 95% of adults in North Fulton are High School graduates.
- 63% have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 25% have obtained a Graduate Degree.
Professions & Economic Development
The professional and economic opportunity is tremendous in North Fulton. The North Fulton workforce is employed in largely IT and Healthcare positions, as the area is dominated by these fields.
- North Fulton has a slightly higher cost of living at 101.8 compared to the US Average of 100.
- The cost of doing business is 93.5 compared to the US Average of 100.
- The median household income is $98,500.
- 5 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in North Fulton: UPS, WestRock, Veritiv, Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), and Graphic Packaging.
- There are 96,000 IT jobs and 134,000 healthcare positions in North Fulton.
- Since 2016, North Fulton has gained 3,300 new and retained jobs and 25 location announcements.