LNF Alumni Program
We are excited to announce the creation of the Leadership North Fulton Alumni Program! Joining the Alumni program allows LNF Graduates to re-engage with classmates, take advantage of advanced leadership training, and connect with charities in North Fulton who need experienced and engaged leaders for board positions. Your annual alumni membership also supports the Leadership North Fulton program, the region’s signature leadership development program for more than 30 years. We hope you will join the ranks of LNF Alumni who have chosen to continue an active role in our LNF program and communities.
Alumni Annual Benefits Include:
- Quarterly Alumni E-Newsletter
- LNF Alumni Directory Inclusion
- LNF Alumni Events for Networking and Community Connections
- Ticket to LNF Graduation at June GNFCC Nonprofit Recognition Luncheon
- Recognition of Outstanding Alumni for Professional and Personal Accomplishments
- Advanced Leadership Training Opportunities
- Alumni Matching Program for Regional Non-Profit Board Leadership Opportunities Opportunity to be matched with leadership opportunities, board service, committee, special projects, etc. based on areas of expertise.
- Alumni Community Service Opportunities
- Opportunity to Support Leadership North Fulton & Emerging Leaders scholarship funds
- February 10 - LNF Alumni Leadership Training Breakfast
- February 23 - LNF Alumni Winter Social
- June 27 - LNF Class of 2023 Graduation