What is BOLD?
The mission of Businesswomen Organizing for Leadership and Development is to connect businesswomen to build outstanding networks and spheres of influence, to collaborate amongst ourselves and with our partner organizations to develop our businesses, and to celebrate and recognize the women of North Fulton.
2024 Schedule of Events
- March 2024 - BOLD Awards Lunch
- June 2024 - BOLD Morning Mixer
- August 2024 - BOLD Annual Wine Social
- October 2024 - BOLD Leadership Summit
2024 BOLD Committee Members
Sarabeth Stein - Committee Chair
Deborah Anice Pittman
How to Join the BOLD Committee:
Applications open in December for members wanting to serve on the BOLD committee, which runs from January to December.
· Attend at least 5 of the 6 bi-monthly meetings (virtually or in-person)
· Volunteer at a minimum of one quarterly event (WIB Awards, Mixer, Wine Social, Summit)
· Must participate in gathering gift items for the basket project at the Wine Social
· Personally invite 5 non-members to each of our women’s events
· Must participate in first meeting of the year, 1/31/24, and be in good standing with the Chamber*
*Good standing is defined as actively participating in Chamber events/programs, and membership dues are current
For more information on joining the committee, contact the committee lead Vernalisa Rougeux at email@example.com.
2023 Business Woman of Excellence Awards
The Business Woman of Excellence Awards are given annually to those who demonstrate vision by bringing innovative ideas into action both in the workplace and community. Candidates must be currently employed in the North Fulton community. The 2023 Women INfluencing Business Award winners were recognized at the annual Verizon Women Influencing Business Awards Luncheon, presented by Mercer University, on Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
2023 Award Winners:From left: Freda Hardage, Lara Madajewski, Toseima Jiles, Karen Cashion and Lara Dolan.
- Woman of Excellence - Rising Star Award: Toseima Jiles, owner of CAI Business Group
- Woman of Excellence – Nonprofit: Karen Cashion, President and CEO of Tech Alpharetta
- Business Woman of Excellence – Small Business: Lara Dolan, Partner with Ansley Real Estate – Craft Dolan Team
- Business Woman of Excellence – Large Business: Laura Madajewski, CPA, MBA, HLB Gross Collins
- Business Woman of Excellence - Living Legacy: Freda Hardage, Community Liaison for Northside Hospital
PHOTOS AND VIDEO FROM 2023 EVENTS
- March 28, 2023 - Wellstar Monthly Luncheon Series: Verizon Women INfluencing Business Awards - click HERE to view photos from the event
- May 16, 2023 - Verizon Women INfluencing Business Morning Mixer - click HERE to view photos from the event
Check out this great recap video to see a glimpse into this amazing night!