What is Women INfluencing Business?
The focus of this committee is to engage C-level female executives to enhance the standing of the professional women in the community. The 2022 Committee, chaired by Sarabeth Stine, Executive Director, Sales - Mid-Atlantic with TriNet, collaborates on the Annual Women Influencing Business Awards Luncheon, facilitates the nomination process for selecting award winners, assists in planning leadership training and an annual Women INfluencing Business Summit along with the annual Women & Wine Social. Thank you to our annual sponsor, Verizon.
Click HERE to register for these remaining 2022 events:
- August 25, 2022 - Verizon Women INfluencing Business: Women & Wine Social
- November 2, 2022 - Verizon Women INfluencing Business Summit
2022 Business Woman of Excellence Awards
The Business Woman of Excellence Awards are given annually to those who demonstrate vision by bringing innovative ideas into action both in the workplace and community. Candidates must be currently employed in the North Fulton community. The 2022 Women INfluencing Business Award winners were recognized at the annual Verizon Women Influencing Business Awards Luncheon, presented by Mercer University, on Tuesday, March 22, 2022.
2022 Award Winners:
From left: Leslie Day-Harrell, Valarie Mackey, Rita Evans, Holly York and Melody Swilling.
- Business Woman of Excellence | Large Business: Leslie Day-Harrell, Jackson Healthcare
- Business Woman of Excellence | Small Business: Valarie Mackey, WrightNow Solutions
- Legacy Award Winner: Rita Evans, Merrill Lynch/Banks, Evans, Scott & O'Hare
- Nonprofit Woman of Excellence: Holly York, North Fulton Community Charities
- Rising Star Winner: Melody Swilling, Swilling Family Law
PHOTOS AND VIDEO FROM 2022 EVENTS
- March 22, 2022 - Wellstar Monthly Luncheon Series: Verizon Women INfluencing Business Awards - click HERE to view photos from the event
- May 11, 2022 - Verizon Women INfluencing Business Leadership Workshop - click HERE to view video recording of the event
CHECK OUT 2021 EVENTS
Click HERE to view the Verizon Women INfluencing Business event "Stop Networking and Start Connecting" featuring Danielle Cheung, Senior Vice President and Market Executive with Bank of America. Event recorded March 25, 2021.
Click HERE to view the Verizon Women INfluencing Business event "Pandemic Impact on Women in the Workforce" featuring Jai Rogers, Delta Community Credit Union; Anne Kaiser, Georgia Power; Jill Case-Wirth, Wellstar; and Rachael Nagrowski, Verizon. Event recorded May 27, 2021.
Click HERE to view photos from the Verizon Women INfluencing Business event "Women & Wine Networking Social, presented by JPMorgan Chase & Co." This event was held August 26, 2021 in The Atrium at North Point Mall.
Click HERE to view photos from the Verizon Women INfluencing Business Awards Luncheon and Summit, presented by Bank of America and Mercer University. This event was held October 26, 2021 at The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North.
Open committee participation