Leadership North Fulton
Leadership North Fulton (LNF) is a nine-month program, beginning in the fall and concluding in the summer, through which class members will undergo strengths-based coaching to assess & enhance their leadership skills. The opening retreat and class days incorporate workshops led by key facilitators and seasoned leaders, panel discussions, and leadership development activities. Class days have included visits to government facilities, businesses, educational institutions, and healthcare centers, giving class participants the chance to engage in social responsibility and building relationships.
The class is divided into project teams who work with local non-profits to complete much needed community service projects around North Fulton.
Attendance is mandatory for all LNF participants.
Class of 2019 Schedule:
- Application Deadline July 1, 2018
- Opening Reception (evening) September 24, 2018
- Opening Retreat October 24-25, 2018
- Class #1 November 8, 2018
- Project Presentations (evening) November 28, 2018
- Class #2 December 6, 2018
- Class #3 January 10, 2019
- Class #4 February 7, 2019
- Class #5 February 28, 2019
- Class #6 March 14, 2019
- Class #7 April 11, 2019
- Class #8 May 16, 2019
- Graduation (evening) June 6, 2019
- Team Presentations at Eggs & Enterprise (morning) June 25, 2019
For more information, contact Katie Harding.