Leadership North Fulton
Leadership North Fulton (LNF) is a nine-month program, beginning in October and concluding in June, through which class members will undergo strengths-based coaching to assess & enhance their leadership skills. The opening retreat and eight class days incorporate workshops by key facilitators and seasoned leaders, panel discussions, and leadership development activities. Class days include visits to government facilities, businesses, educational institutions, and healthcare centers where the class will engage in social responsibility and building relationships.
The class is divided into project teams who work with local non-profits to complete much needed community service projects around North Fulton.
Attendance is mandatory for all LNF participants in order to fully benefit from the program.
Class of 2018 Schedule:
- Application Deadline: August 25, 2017
- Opening Reception (evening): October 4, 2017
- Opening Retreat: October 25-26, 2017
- Class #1: November 9, 2017
- Class #2: December 7, 2017
- Class #3: January 11, 2018
- Class #4: February 08, 2018 – ½ Day
- Class #5: February 22, 2018
- Class #6: March 15, 2018
- Class #7: April 12, 2018
- Class #8: May 10, 2018
- Graduation (evening): June 7, 2018
We are currently accepting candidates for the Class of 2018. Use the buttons below to nominate a candidate or apply online.
For more information, contact Katie Harding.