Leadership North Fulton
Leadership North Fulton (LNF) is our regional leadership development program, beginning in the fall and concluding in the summer, through which class members will undergo strengths-based coaching to assess & enhance their leadership skills. The opening retreat and class days incorporate workshops led by key facilitators and seasoned leaders, panel discussions, and leadership development activities. Class days have included visits to government facilities, businesses, educational institutions, and healthcare centers, giving class participants the chance to engage in social responsibility and building relationships.
The class is divided into project teams who work with local non-profits to complete much-needed community service projects around North Fulton.
Attendance is mandatory for all LNF participants.
Class of 2020 Schedule:
- Application Deadline: EXTENDED to July 20, 2019
- Opening Reception: September 12, 2019 (evening)
- Opening Retreat: September 26 & 27, 2019 (overnight)
- Class #1: October 10, 2019
- Class #2: November 14, 2019
- Class #3: December 12, 2019
- Class #4: January 16, 2020
- Class #5: February 13, 2020
- Class #6: March 19, 2020
- Class #7: April 16, 2020
- Class #8: May 21, 2020
- Graduation Luncheon: June 30, 2020