Chamber now accepting nominations for 2017 Small Business Person of the Year and 2017 Nonprofit Leader of the Year
Small Business Person of the Year
Each year the Chamber recognizes several Business Person(s) of Excellence and selects the winner of the Small Business Person of the Year Award. Nominees are business leaders with fast knowledge and expertise in their industries and a commitment to the economic prosperity, quality of life and positive reputation of North Fulton.
Small Business Person of the Year Winners
- 2016: Walt Woliver - Alpha Office Products
- 2015: Lisa Machado – Visiting Angels
- 2014: Tricia Dempsey - Agile
- 2013: Mark Wyssbrod – ProActive CPA
- 2012: Beth Cayce – CaraVita Home Care
- 2011: Julie Haley – Edge Solutions
- 2010: Brian Riggins – Magnolia Golf Group
- 2009: Prince Niyyar – Commdex Consulting
- 2008: Jim Cichanski – Flex HR, Inc.
- 2007: Joe and Jacque Digieso – The Cottage School
- 2006: Bill Day – North Ridge Restoration, LLC
- 2005: Katherine Simons - DDS Staffing Resources, Inc.
- 2004: Joy Burnham – New Beginnings Welcoming Service
- 2003: Eric Alford – Ecological Solutions
- 2002: Karl Boegner – Roswell Founders Club
- 2001: Chas Arnold – DynaSis Integrated Systems Corp
- 2000: Steve Stroud – Stroud’s Printing & Design, Inc.
Nonprofit Leader of the Year
The Chamber will also award the 2017 Community Impact Award(s) and selects the winner of the Nonprofit Leader of the Year. We celebrate and support nonprofit leaders in our community for their dedication to service and the welfare of others.
Nonprofit Leader of the Year Winners
- 2014: Barbara Duffy – North Fulton Community Charities
- 2015: Jennifer Arnold – Canine Assistants
- 2016: Rachel Ewald - Foster Care Support Foundation
Consider nominating yourself or your client for these awards. Nomination forms are due no later than May 22, 2017.
Mark your calendar to attend the August 23 Eggs & Enterprise Breakfast where we will recognize and congratulate the winners.