- Chamber Services
- Economic Development
- Public Policy
- About North Fulton
- About Us
Members have access to all programs, events & services the Chamber offers:
Grand Openings/Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Membership Directory Listing and hotlink from website to your home page
Human Resources Forum
Group Health Insurance Benefits
GNFCC members have access to group health insurance benefits provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia. Chamber-member businesses with 2-50 covered employees are eligible. Click here for more information.
Small Business Consulting
Through a special partnership with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) of Georgia State University, GNFCC members can access free, confidential services from professional business consultants. Contact Georgia State University's SBDC at 404-651-3550 or visit www.gsu.edu/sbdc. The Georgia SBDC Network is a partnership between the U.S. Small Business Administration and colleges and universities statewide.
GNFCC members receive a free monthly subscription to Georgia Trend magazine as a benefit of their membership.
Office Depot Discount Program
Receive discounts on your office supplies by enrolling in the Office Depot discount program. Contact your Chamber representative for more info.
- Advertise "Hot Deals" at no charge on the GNFCC website
- Post your events on the GNFCC community calendar
- Market your business through Try It Local program
- Business referrals for Chamber members only by Chamber staff
- Place marketing materials for your company in GNFCC Resource Room
- Schedule a Grand Opening or Ribbon Cutting ceremony
- Sponsor GNFCC programs or events
- Opportunities to advertise on GNFCC website