- Economic Development
- Public Policy
- About North Fulton
- About Us
Maximize Your Membership
The GNFCC is the driving force behind many local, regional and state-wide initiatives providing support in the areas of infrastructure, education, transportation and the environment.
Your investment in the GNFCC gives you a powerful voice. We invite you to get involved and attend the many Chamber networking events. This is a great way to promote your business, exchange information and ideas and develop strong relationships with other members.
Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from Chamber members
A national study reveals that membership in a local Chamber of Commerce significantly boosts a business' image among consumers and other businesses.
The study by The Shapiro Group, an Atlanta-based market research firm, shows that when consumers know that a business is a member of the local chamber, they are 44% more likely to rate it favorably. This is good news for all businesses:
Consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services from a company they believe is a member of the Chamber of Commerce.
When decision-makers believe a business is a Chamber member, they are 59% more likely to buy goods and services from that business.
When consumers believe a restaurant is a Chamber member, they are 40% more likely to eat at that franchise.
- Advertise "Hot Deals" at no charge on the GNFCC website
- Post your events on the GNFCC community calendar
- Business referrals for Chamber members only by Chamber staff
- Place marketing materials for your company in GNFCC Resource Room
- Schedule a Grand Opening or Ribbon Cutting ceremony
- Sponsor GNFCC programs or events
- Opportunities to advertise on GNFCC website