- Economic Development
- Public Policy
- About North Fulton
- About Us
Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
Mission & Goals:
The mission of the North Fulton Chamber is to be the catalyst for economic development, business growth, and quality of life in North Fulton.
The GNFCC promotes the interests of our members by assuming a leadership role in making North Fulton an excellent place to work, live, play and stay. We provide one voice for all local businesses to influence decision makers, recommend legislation, and protect the valuable resources that make North Fulton a popular place to live.
The GNFCC is a proactive non-profit business advocacy and community development organization with three principal objectives:
- To promote and advance the economic, civic and social welfare of the people of the Greater North Fulton community.
- To encourage the retention and growth of existing businesses while giving all proper assistance to new firms seeking to locate in North Fulton.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area, and oppose those that might be detrimental.
From economic development to quality of life, the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce (GNFCC) is active in promoting positive growth and sense of community pride.
- fosters strong business-to-government relations
- aggressively supports infrastructure improvements
- provides opportunities for businesses to strengthen their position in the community through networking and advertising opportunities
At the same time, the Chamber is determined to maintain the high quality of life that is expected in the area. In a leadership role, the GNFCC is able to provide one voice for all local businesses to influence decision-makers, recommend legislation, and protect the resources that make North Fulton a popular place to live.
Every business must take responsibility to ensure the positive future of North Fulton county. By supporting the Chamber of Commerce, you are choosing to be a part of positive growth and a solution to the issues facing this area.